The System Analyst is a member of a team of software professionals responsible for meeting with user, gathering the requirements, preparing design document, designing process & solution, and managing the software testing. The individual must be all-round, forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency. As a system analyst, you will be exposed to an opportunity to become an expert of our innovative platform and a chance to develop your business/system analytical skills.
Software development responsibilities/skills
- Has good analytical skill, good understanding of business logic and has problem solving skill
- Has experience with enterprise class software
- Has good understanding of standard SDLC
- Has good communication skill in Thai- and English language
- Has good understanding and experience with UML, ERD and Agile
- Has experience and good understanding about web security, performance and integration
- Has the ability to design an intuitive, logical and user friendly user interfaces
- Has the ability to design business process and workflow
- Has the ability to prepare the documents required during the SDLC such as
- Software Requirement Specification document
- Technical design of system
- User’s Interface design
- Project and resource Planning
- Test document
- User’s Manual
- Has the ability to guide and think along with developer
- Experience in Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing and Accounting process will be consider as a plus
- Sc., B.A. or MSc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as SA is required
- Experience in J2EE will be consider as a plus
- Can work individually, but has the team player skill
- Open-minded, good attitude and service mind
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with team and other staff
- Self-motivated with ability to drive projects.
TBN offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Health package
- Other professional trainings
- Personal development plan and career path